Terms and Conditions
All content provided on DailyChristianBlog.com is for informational purposes only.
The owner of this website makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness
of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site. The
owner will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for
the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses,
injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information. These terms and
conditions of use are subject to change at anytime and without notice.
Here are some commitments you make to us relating to registering and maintaining
the security of your account. Please take huge responsibility by following the following
- You will use your real information to register at DailyChristianBlog.com. You can use anonymous name if you believe you can be persecuted because of your faith.
- You will not engage in unlawful trading strategy on DailyChristianBlog.com
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code to intentionally misuse the information posted on DailyChristianBlog.com
- You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
- You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
- You will not post content that promotes violence, hate, threat to others.
- You will not post content that is pornographic; or contains nudity or graphic.
- You will not open DailyChristianBlog.com account unless you are 16 years old.
- You will not use DailyChristianBlog.com to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You will not post any kind of advertisement to promote you own goods and services on DailyChristianBlog.com.
- You will not provide any false personal information on DailyChristianBlog.com, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
- You will not use DailyChristianBlog.com primarily for your own commercial gain.
- You will not use DailyChristianBlog.com if you will post any content that may damage the reputation or good will of the dailyChristianBlog.com.
- You will not post any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any person or entity.
- You will not hold us responsible for any direct or indirect damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss in connection with your use or the inability to use the service we provide on our website.
Violation of any of the above terms may result in termination of your account and removal of blogs submitted by you without notice, warning or explanation to you and such violation could lead to legal action being taken against you by the authorities.
We may monitor and review all published content by you in order to investigate and monitor all compliance with the Terms of Service and all other Global Policies.
In the event of Server Hardware Failure we may not be able to restore the data that was submitted by you in to our website. In such cases we shall not be held responsible for loss of any information that was submitted by you to our site.
Please help us ensure the safety of you and others by following the terms and conditions. You may provide us with feedback as to how we should improve the website and other valuable information.
If you do not agree to the terms and conditions, do not open an account with us or if you have already created an account with us you may cancel it by sending us a private email through the following link: Send Private Email
Thank you for taking your time to be part of our Christian blogging community and we pray that you will get all the encouragement and support that you will need from other Christians that just want to glorify God’s name in Christ Jesus just like you.