Statement of Faith
1. We believe Jesus Christ is the Son of the living God and the only way to God.
No one comes to the Father except through Christ Jesus.
Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the
Father but through Me.
2. We believe we cannot be saved by our works but by faith in Christ which comes
through reading/listening the word of God.
For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is
the gift of God;
3. We believe the blood of Jesus who was conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of Virgin
Mary, has the power to cleanse us from any sin when we confess our sins to him.
The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow
you; and for that reason the holy offspring shall be called the Son of God."
1 John 1:7
If we walk in the light as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another,
and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin”
1 John 1:9
If we confess our sins, He is faithful and righteous to forgive us our sins and
to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
4. We believe the Bible is the living word of God and the ultimate truth. It has
the power to lead us, guide and give us wisdom in all circumstances.
For the word of God is alive and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it
penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts
and attitudes of the heart.
5. We believe God sent his only Son to die on the cross so that we shall have faith
in him and get saved from eternal destruction.
"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes
in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life.
6. We believe in the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit
John 14:16-17, 23
And I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may be with
you forever; the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it does
not behold Him or know Him, but you know Him because He abides with you, and will
be in you
7. We believe in baptism of water and the Holy Ghost.
"for John baptized with water, but you shall be baptized with the Holy Spirit not
many days from now.
8. We believe in partaking the Lord’s Supper to remember his suffering and pain
on the cross
During the Last Supper—a Passover celebration—Jesus took a loaf of bread and gave
thanks to God. As He broke it and gave it to His disciples, He said, “’This is my
body given for you; do this in remembrance of me.’ In the same way, after the supper
he took the cup, saying, ‘This cup is the new covenant in my blood, which is poured
out for you’”
9. We believe our body is the temple of the Holy Spirit and we must always offer
ourselves as a sacrifice to him
Therefore I urge you, brethren, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies a
living and holy sacrifice, acceptable to God, which is your spiritual service of
10. We believe the church is the body of Jesus Christ and he is the head of the
He is also head of the body, the church;
11. We believe the works of the flesh are always against the fruits of the Spirit
and those who always do the desires of the flesh will not inherit the kingdom of
Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication,
uncleanness, lasciviousness, Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations,
wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings,
and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past,
that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.
12. We believe anyone whose name is not written in the book of life shall not have
And if anyone's name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into
the lake of fire.
13. We believe in the second coming of Christ Jesus and no one knows about his second
coming except the father
“But concerning that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor
the Son, but the Father only.
14. We believe in partaking the gifts of the Holy Ghost according to 1 Corinthians
- Working of miracles
- Discerning of spirits
- Divers kinds of tongues
- Interpretation of tongues
15. We believe marriage is between one man and one woman hold by the Spirit of God
bearing witness to it.
Haven't you read," he replied, "that at the beginning the Creator 'made them male
and female,' and said, 'For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and
be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh' ? So they are no longer
two, but one. Therefore what God has joined together, let man not separate."
16. We believe we are responsible to preach the gospel to all creation as disciples
of Jesus Christ.
And He said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation.
17. We believe divine healing (body and soul) is the privilege of all children of
But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the
chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.
18. We believe the Lake of Fire is prepared for the devil and his angels, the beast
and false prophets, and whosoever is not found written in the Lamb’s Book of Life.
This is eternal punishment which is considered as the second death.
And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before
him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them
that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning
19. We believe there is only one God and only one mediator between God and us to
intercede for us when we got in trouble. Jesus Christ is the only mediator that
qualifies the process of interceding since he gave himself as a ransom for all.
1 Timothy 2:5
For there is one God, and one mediator also between God and men, the man Christ
Jesus, who gave Himself as a ransom for all
20. We believe man was created good and upright, for God said, “Let us make man
in our image and after our likeness – Gen 1:26.” Man, by voluntary transgression,
fell, and his only hope of redemption is in Jesus Christ, the Son of God.
21. We believe, as promised in the Scriptures, and look for a new heavens and a
new earth wherein righteousness dwells.
Revelation 21:4 He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall
be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the
former things have passed away.